Service Tire Truck Centers, (STTC) a leading provider of truck tires and services to the transportation industry with 50 + locations in 8 states has an opening for Tire Technicians at our Towanda, PA location.
Perform tire repairs, replacements & general service to tires and wheels at customer's location, on the road, or at STTC.
Essential Job Functions (includes but not limited to the following):
• Mounting, dismounting, balancing, replacing, and repairing of commercial truck tires.
• Raise vehicle with hydraulic jack, use air tools and heavy hand held tools. Repair truck tires using inspection equipment,
drills, and rollers.
• Ability to recognize repairable tires and properly perform repair.
• Communicate all work performed via legible writing on tags, work orders and/or invoices.
• Perform all tasks in a safe and efficient manner. Use all provided safety equipment including seat belts, gloves, jack stands,
wheel chocks, safety glasses, and cages.
• Perform daily maintenance to vehicle, tools and equipment.
1 year or more of related work experience preferred but not required.
STTC will train candidates that have proven related skills or previous training.
Valid driver's license & clean driving record required (will run MVR) for Road Service Techs.
Pre-placement drug screen and physical required.
Full benefit package that includes:
• Medical/prescription, dental, vision
• PTO & Paid Holidays
• Life Insurance
• 401K with company match and more!
Please apply in person at STTC: 124 Susquehanna Street, Towanda, PA 18848, email resume, or on our job board: