compensation: Depends Upon Experience* employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Ryder is Hiring a Customer Logistics Supervisor in Waverly, NY! We are more than just vehicle leasing, consider joining our team at Ryder
Position is typically dedicated to an assigned area of responsibility within an account or location. The incumbent ensures that productivity and operational goals are met in order to deliver customer satisfaction. Individual will be working in a dynamic environment that focuses on delivering continuous measurable improvement to the customer
• Performance management of direct reports. Developing direct reports
• Employee relations/issue resolution New employee training
• Disciplinary actions
• Quality assurance Administrative duties
• Customer satisfaction/problem resolution
• Ensure functional area meets all productivity goals and objectives
• Safety management and reporting
• High School diploma or GED equivalent required
• Experience with DOT, OSHA, and all related safety regulations required
• Minimum of 6 (six) months supervisory experience required
• 1-3 Years of experience in a transportation, warehouse or distribution environment preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Preferred
• Knowledge/Experience in transportation environment, (i.e. Shipping, receiving and inventory management, distribution or dispatch) preferred
• Knowledge of warehouse and or software applications, routing and dispatch software systems preferred
Full, Comprehensive Benefit Package: Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Program & much more!
Pre-Employment Drug Testing and Background Check is a Condition of Employment
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as qualified individual with disability.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers